Name a character in any of my fandoms and I'll tell you 3-4 things about them from my personal fanon-take on said character. (Per usual, "from any of my fandoms" can be "any fictional character you think I'm familiar with" though it's possible I won't have an ANSWER).
My fandoms: 10th Kingdom, 21 Jump Street, Addams Family, Alice, Alice in Wonderland, Becoming Human, Being Human, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Card Captor Sakura, Charmed, DC Comics, Digimon Adventure/02, Discworld, Disney, Doctor Who, Firefly, Glee, Harry Potter, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Marvel Comics, Merlin, Mighty Boosh, Muppets, Musicals, Ouran High School Host Club, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Peter Pan, Power Rangers, Press Gang, Red Dwarf, Robin Hood [BBC], Spaced, True Blood, Wizard of Oz, WWE, Worst Witch, Young Dracula, Xena: Warrior Princess, Young Dracula
Name a character from one of my fandoms, and I will reply saying:
* How I FEEEEEL about this character
* All the people I ship romantically with this character
* My non-romantic OTP for this character
* My unpopular opinion about this character
* One thing I wish would happen / had happened with this character in canon.
My fandoms: 10th Kingdom, 21 Jump Street, Addams Family, Alice, Becoming Human, Being Human, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Card Captor Sakura, Charmed, DC Comics, Digimon Adventure/02, Discworld, Disney, Doctor Who, Firefly, Glee, Harry Potter, Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Marvel Comics, Merlin, Mighty Boosh, Muppets, Musicals, Ouran High School Host Club, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Power Rangers, Press Gang, Red Dwarf, Robin Hood [BBC], Spaced, True Blood, WWE, Worst Witch, Young Dracula, Xena: Warrior Princess.
Please add any others you can think of!
1) Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/bands [fannish etc.] that you've had an obsessive fannish love or interest in at some time in your life.
2) Have your f-list guess your favorite character/member from each item.
3) When someone guesses correctly, strikethrough the item and put the name of your favorite character next to it.
- Being Human
- Doctor Who
- Harry Potter
- Jane Austen
- Percy Jackson and the Olypmians
- Power Rangers
- Press Gang
- Robin Hood
- True Blood
- We Will Rock You
- Young Dracula
Day 02 - A show you wish more people were watching
Day 03 - Your favourite new show (aired this t.v. season)
Day 04 - Your favorite show ever
Day 05 - A show you hate
Day 06 - Favourite episode of your favourite t.v. show
Okay, so since I listed Doctor Who has my favourite t.v show I'll address that one first. But I am also going to add in episodes of my joint favourite tv show - Press Gang!
Okay, so, we'll do top three for each. In no particular order, my top 3 favourite Doctor Who Episodes
1. The Five Doctors - This was the first multi-Doctor episode that I remember seeing, and it's the one that always stuck in my mind. To my mind, it's how a multi-Doctor episode should be done; them gathering together to deal with some great evil. Awesome and epic.
2. City of Death - It's a cliche but, well, Four and Romana in Paris fighting a Spagetti Monster? Total love.
3. Dalek - The first episode in the relaunch of the series that made me go "YES", and pretty much explains why I consider Nine one of my all time favourite Doctors.
My top 3 favourite Press Gang Episodes
1. Monday-Tuesday/Shouldn't I Be Taller - I always consider these two as the one episode, and I know I shouldn't but that's how seemlessly they flow into each other. I can't actually pinpoint what makes me love these episodes but I just know its there. If you watch them, you'll understand. Also: spinny hug.
2. At Last A Dragon - ... dude I don't even need to explain this one. Go find the episode and it'll tell you what you need to know.
3. There Are Crocodiles - Again: GO AND WATCH. I am not explaining this one so as not to ruin the awesome
(1) List 10 ONE TRUE PAIRINGS that you admire.
(3) Supply photos for said people.
Ganked from chibimarchy . and ssquirrel_fic
( couples under cut )
List all of the television shows you have on DVD, no matter how obscure or embarrassing. Even if you only own one season, list it! Let's see who has what!
Doing it in alphabetical order. And yes,there is a lot of dvds on this list. Why? Well, I get given some as presents, some are randomly picked up at the supermarket when doing shopping, and some are just found cheaply. Before you know it, you've got a sizeable collection. I tend to have a dvd clean out every so often.
( list under cut )
Fandom: Press Gang
Character(s): James Armstrong, Lynda, Spike
Pairing: Pre and blatant Spike/Lynda,
Summary: One night James Armstrong broke up with Lynda. Here's a brief look at that night, and a re-visiting some time later.
Disclaimer: Part one is set pre-Yesterday, and part two is set post-There Are Crocodiles
( Read more... )
Fandom: Press Gang
Summary: Barry Crowther wrote something obscene about Lynda Day on the wall of the sixth form common room. Spike wasn't happy about it..
Disclaimer: A 'missing-scence' fic set during Picking Up the Pieces
( Read more... )
1. Weirdsister College - Ethel/Ben; Cas/Tim; Millie/Nick
2. Sarah Jane Adventures - Maria/Luke; Clyde/Rani
3. Press Gang - Colin/Kenny (LOL)
4. Young Dracula - ... hm, I'll say Vlad/Robin if only because some episode suggest it so heavily that I can't help but think that they were aiming towards that
5. Good Omes - Adam/Pepper
Can't think of many more off of the top of my head